|scatter to serve||discover what we do|
|Our relationship with God deepens as we give back to the world from those gifts which God has given us. Discover what we do ...|
Our ministry in the world is as varied as the community we worship in. At times we will join together to help bring about a better world. At times we will act alone, perhaps in our work, or in our homes, to help build up the kingdom of God.
Some of our ministries in the world are:
- CHOW pantry in the church
- Ramp-It-Up projects
- The annual highway cleanup
- Monthly CANTEEN Sunday meal provided by St. Mark's
- The Chenango Bridge area community meal
- Help with All Saints Soup and Sandwich Saturday lunches
We're always open to new ideas of ministry and mission! We go out from our Sunday worship to feed, teach, and help transform the world into the Kingdom of God! Come and help fulfill this mission in the world with us!